Welcome to najarine!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of najarine’s Website, located at https://www.najarine.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use najarine if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, najarine and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on najarine. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from najarine for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from najarine
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from najarine
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from najarine
- Redistribute content from najarine
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. najarine does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of najarine, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, najarine shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
najarine reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant najarine a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of najarine; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to najarine. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of najarine’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Purpose of najarine?
“najarine” is a sister concern of “Tasnims Group of Industries” whose principle is to deliver the best quality service products to a customer within the commutative market price. The key responsibility of najarine is to satisfy the need or desire of the people of the world globally by reducing the domain, hosting, website building, marketing cost, which will come in the sense of benefit to a customer with a low purchasing cost.
najarine will provide low cost & good quality services to each and every class of business owner.
najarine has an incredible vision for the next 10 years.
There will be no physical shop for our business for our target customers. All trading will be on Online Platforms.
In 2028 we want to make “najarine” the no. 1 web service (Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing) provider.
The target consumers of najarine are the Startup and Other classes of business owners who want to expand their business globally through the internet.
Geographical Business Location: Bangladesh
Age Range: 18 – 60
Number of Audiences (2019): 6,700
Average Family Income: 20,000 BDT [Per Month]
Ability to spend on Services: 3000 BDT Average [Per Month]
Capability to afford New Services: 6 [Per Month]
How to Penetrate the Market
To penetrate the market we will depend on updates new report on “Upcoming Designs of Websites” & “Latest Trends & Strategies of Digital Marketing”. We will find out the customer need and will select our strategy according to that requirement. We will follow the traditional market penetration strategy like “Low Price-High Value”.
As other organization, najarine will maintain a certain chain of command or pyramid-like structure to make a funnel of outputs.
- This Structure only can be changed by the chairman.
- The manager will directly report to the chairman
- Chief Designer will stay connected to all the designers and their co-workers
- All Sub designers are responsible for field agents work schedule, responsibilities and output monitoring.
- Termination of any staff/agent/officer can be done only by the mentor/immediate superior officer.
- Permanent staffs will give 1-month prior notice before resignation.
- Employees are the heart of the company but in the case of sales, no relationship should be counted.
- All the company’s junior employees are allowed to get 30% discount on every product.
- Executive level employees are allowed to get 20% discount on every product.
- Chairman, HOM & GM will not get any discount.
- On different festivals & seasons, the company can announce maximum 20%-40% discount. Not more than that.
- Final price of each product will be selected by general manager/HOM only.
- No discounts and any offer cannot be announced by anyone but GM/CEO of the company.
- The only spouse of an employee is allowed to get a product for free once a year.
- No discount products or free product cannot be taken without the sign of GM/CEO.
Check our Portfolio Pages.
Post Description Format
- Service Name
- Product Formal Name & Type
- Workflow Details & Specification
- Who will get how much Discount?
- Selling Price [SP]
- Return Policy
- Quality Control Infrastructure & manpower.
- Investor’s liquid Cash
Internal Risk Factors:
- Poor Trend selection
- Improper Future Assumption
- Inefficient Employee Recruiting
- Poor Delivery Timing
External Risk Factors:
- Poor Quality Vendors
- Cheap Social Media pages/groups
- Foreign Culture’s Interruption
- Low-quality foreign products availability in the market
- Customer’s Bargaining power
The Strengths of najarine:
- Customer Service
- Product Quality
The Weaknesses of najarine:
- We can only work on 6 projects in a month.